Customer Service Representative
For consideration, follow the link to complete the survey and submit your resume: Apply
- Work on the phone and online with customers to help resolve their problems, teach them about our products and solutions, and improve their experience with our company.
- Conduct online product demonstrations with customers.
- Lead one-on-one online introduction and orientation sessions with new customers.
- Become knowledgeable about our products and solutions and guide customers to be able to use them well.
- Serve as first-line support for customers. When appropriate, elevate issues for further technical consideration.
- Assist in provisioning and shipping product to customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls and connect people with appropriate personnel.
- Call customers to proactively ensure their satisfaction with our products and services.
- Keep detailed records in CRM system.
- Two years of experience working in customer service is desired – preferably in a technology and/or software environment. Training experience may substitute.
- Significant desire to listen to customers and solve their problems.
- High level of comfort extensively working on the phone with customers.
- Proficient in using a computer and ability to learn and master our Internet-based software solution.
- Content working on the phone a significant amount of time each day.
- Organized and intelligent. Able to manage multiple projects and issues simultaneously. Comfortable working in a technology and software solution environment.
- A High School Diploma is required. Some college work may be helpful.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary, vacation and personal time, health insurance package including dental, life insurance, and long-term disability insurance.