Customer Service Representative (FILLED)
Are you an outgoing communicator who can “read” people and situations? Are you empathetic and intuitive? Can you influence people to accept change and new ideas? Do people like you right away?
If you answered “yes” to these, we just might have a position in which you will thrive.
For consideration, follow the link to complete the survey and submit your resume: Apply
- Work on the phone and online with customers to teach them about our products and solutions, help resolve their problems, and improve their experience with our company.
- Conduct online product demonstrations with customers.
- Lead one-on-one online introduction and orientation sessions with new customers.
- Become knowledgeable about our products and solutions and guide customers to be able to use them well.
- Serve as first-line support for customers. When appropriate, elevate issues for further technical consideration.
- Assist in provisioning and shipping product to customers as needed (help the team!).
- Answer incoming phone calls and connect people with appropriate personnel.
- Call customers to proactively ensure their satisfaction with our products and services.
- Keep detailed records in CRM system.
- At least two years of experience working in customer service is required – preferably in a technology and/or software environment. Training experience may substitute.
- Significant desire to listen to customers and solve their problems.
- High level of comfort extensively working on the phone with customers.
- Proficient in using a computer and ability to learn and master our Internet-based software solution.
- Content working on the phone a significant amount of time each day.
- Organized and intelligent. Able to manage multiple projects and issues simultaneously. Comfortable working in a technology and software solution environment.
- A High School Diploma is required. Some college education may be helpful.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary, vacation and personal time, and a health insurance package.