GPS Tracking Most Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we are asked by our customers and prospects seeking information on using fleet tracking devices and GPS tracking service for their company vehicles. Of course, we’re here every day to answer your specific questions. Just give us a ring at 1-800-293-0420.
GPS Fleet Tracking Pricing
What does your GPS tracking service cost?
- Our basic service starts at $16.95 per month. This is for 3 or more vehicles.
How much do GPS fleet tracking devices cost?
- Pricing varies, but with a quick call, we can determine which device is best for you.
Will Rhino Fleet Tracking activate my device or do I have to take it somewhere else to be activated?
- All of our devices arrive to our customers activated and ready to go.
Can I see a demo of the application before I buy?
- Of course! Our friendly sales staff is eager to show you how great our application will be for your business. You can request a demo here: SCHEDULE MY FLEET TRACKING DEMO
How do I tell my employees that I am tracking them?
- We understand this can be a very sensitive topic of discussion, but we’re here to help you with that transition. Here are a few tips: How to Tell Employees We Are Tracking
Rhino Fleet Tracking Service
Do you have an online application and a mobile app? Is there a charge?
- We have both an online application and mobile app for you to access your GPS tracking reports. Both are included with your monthly service, at no additional charge.
Do you offer 24/7 customer support?
- We’re glad you asked. We pride ourselves on the fact that a real live human will answer the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How fast can I get my devices?
- We’re sending out devices daily, so as soon as we can get them out the door for you. Typically we’ll have them out the same day or next day.
Is there a warranty for the devices?
- Yes, our GPS tracking and asset tracking device warranties are for 1 year.
Do you offer training to me and my staff?
- Yes, every customer has an orientation with our friendly customer service team to walk through the application. There’s no limit on your customer service and technical support available. We love helping our customers! The more value in our gps tracking solutions that we can help you discover, the better.
GPS Tracker Device Installation
Does Rhino Fleet Tracking install my devices?
- We do not install tracking devices.
Do you have a network of installers?
- We do not, but we can help you find local installers in your area.
Can I install the vehicle tracking devices myself?
- Absolutely. Either way, after installation give our customer service a call at 1-800-293-0420 and they can ensure the devices are properly tracking.
I don’t want my employees to know they are being tracked. Are there devices that are hidden?
- Yes, our standard GPS tracking devices are available as a plug in to the on-board diagnostics port (visible) or as a 3-wired option beneath the dash (hidden). They are both the same cost.
Rhino Fleet Tracking Commitment
Does Rhino Fleet Tracking service require a contract?
- NO! Never. Ever. We want to earn your business every month!
Do you offer GPS tracking service month-to-month?
- Yes! All of our service is month-to-month.
So, there’s no contract that will suck me in for years? And there’s no catch?
- No. No. No! Again, we want to earn your business each month rather than locking you in to a multi-year contract.
Fleet Tracking Service Features
Does your application allow me to track my driver’s speed and behavior?
- Yes, some of the most common features used are stops, landmarks, geofences, speed limits, and so much more!
What kind of reports can I get using your tracking service?
- We offer over 15 reports including exceptions, speed, location, service records, landmark stops, miles by state for IFTA, Driver hours of service, and much more!