A reliable GPS tracking solution for your heavy equipment can provide valuable benefits to your business. The equipment that keeps your business moving is a significant investment. As a business owner you know just how important it is to maintain your equipment and keep it operating at peak performance levels. Rough use, unauthorized use, excessive idling, and many other factors can shorten the useful life of your heavy equipment and potentially cost thousands of dollars.
Just how can GPS tracking help you keep up with your heavy equipment? The very same GPS technology that is used to monitor your fleet of vehicles can be implemented as a tracking solution for all types of heavy equipment. From your bulldozers to your excavators, your cranes, and even your job site mobile offices, GPS tracking devices can allow you to learn just how your assets are being used around the clock.
When you implement asset tracking solutions for your heavy equipment, you will:
- have access to real-time alerts, right when you need them;
- always know precisely where your heavy equipment is, even if your job sites are remote and rural;
- be able to determine how many miles were traveled, and learn quickly if there has been unauthorized use of your business assets;
- be able to set perimeter alarms so that you’ll receive an alert if your equipment leaves a job site;
- have access to usage reports that will allow you to determine if your assets are being efficiently utilized on the job.
When you have your finger on the pulse of your business, you’ll be ready to act quickly and best utilize the heavy equipment and other assets that are such an integral part of your business operations.
To learn more about how the Rhino Fleet Tracking asset tracking solutions can work for the unique needs of your business, call (800) 293-0420 to schedule a risk-free demo.