ELECTRONIC LOGGING DEVICES
Get Compliant with Ease.
- NO CONTRACTS – EVER!
- FMCSA – COMPLIANT
- FULL SERVICE FLEET TRACKING
- EMAIL AND TEXT ALERTS
- VEHICLE SERVICE TRACKING
- ALERTS – DRIVE TIME/HOURS
- IFTA REPORTS
User Friendly! Easy to Install! Free Training!
The Rhino Fleet Tracking System with ELD
Everything required for the mandate. PLUS! All the benefits of the RFT Fleet Tracking System
- ELD Information in the Office
- Monitor driver availability
- Alerts when drivers are running out of hours
- Manage Hubs and Carrier Information
- Vehicle Locations via Google Maps
- Travel Patterns (breadcrumbs)
- Stop Locations and Durations
- Speed Alerts
- Stop Alerts
- Idle Alerts
- 15+ Standard Reports
- Exception Alerts
- Driver Behavior
- Miles-by-State for IFTA
- And More…
FMCSA ELD REGULATIONS
The FMCSA has ruled that all vehicles over 10,001 pounds that cross state lines or carry over 9 passengers commercially (16 noncommercial) must use an ELD system as of December 18, 2017. If you install before December 18, 2017, you can do so with an AOBRD system that is good for 2 years.
Basic Requirements of the ELD System