Rhino Fleet Tracking Warranty & Terms
The entire line of Rhino Fleet Tracking GPS fleet vehicle tracking devices and management systems comes with a 1 year warranty.
If your GPS fleet vehicle tracking device is less than 1 year old, and it stops functioning properly (free of any damage or tampering), we will replace it. If you have any other problems with any of our GPS tracking systems or software, simply call Rhino Fleet Tracking customer service at 800-293-0420. Customer support is available via phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking’s coverage is limited by the cellular coverage available in the United States and Canada. Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot guarantee cellular coverage in all areas of the United States, Canada, or neighboring countries.
- Cellular coverage and networks are imperfect by nature and the connection of Rhino Fleet Tracking GPS tracking devices to the network cannot be guaranteed any more than a cell phone can be guaranteed to keep continual connection.
- Damage to the GPS vehicle tracking unit will typically result in a loss of connection to the Rhino Fleet Tracking service.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot be held responsible for the use of vehicles tracked on its system. The actions and consequences of the driver’s actions, regardless of the use of the Rhino Fleet Tracking GPS tracking system, is the sole responsibility of the driver and/or entity responsible for the driver.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot guarantee the operation of the GPS tracking system in the event of natural or man made disasters affecting the cellular network, Internet, or the Rhino Fleet Tracking servers or their secure location.
- The installation of the Rhino Fleet Tracking device is the responsibility of the installer. Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle. It is the sole responsibility of the installer and/or entity responsible for the installation. Installers may contact Rhino Fleet Tracking at 1-800-293-0420 to ensure proper installation of the GPS tracking device.
- Our tracking devices may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others, or in violation of local, county, state or federal statutes. GPS tracking may be illegal in certain states or territories. In no way will Rhino Fleet Tracking, LLC. or its subsidiaries, dealers or partners be held responsible for inappropriate use of these products.
- Please notify us within 30 days if you wish for any reason to stop your service and return your equipment. Note that there are no refunds of any kind for activation, shipping, or monthly service charges, as the costs for these services were incurred immediately upon activation and shipment of the device(s).
- For AOBRD and ELD systems, new, unused hardware (units and associated cables) can be returned to us within 30 days, but a 40% restocking fee will apply. We cannot accept returns or issue refunds for Garmin displays, Android devices, or associated equipment.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking makes no representations regarding fit for use of any of it’s systems, or compliance with any requirement. Customers are solely responsible for selecting the right system for their needs.