Rhino Fleet Tracking Warranty & Terms
The entire line of Rhino Fleet Tracking GPS fleet vehicle tracking devices and management systems comes with a 1 year warranty.
If your GPS fleet vehicle tracking device is less than 1 year old, and it stops functioning properly (free of any damage or tampering), we will replace it. If you have any other problems with any of our GPS tracking systems or software, simply call Rhino Fleet Tracking customer service at 800-293-0420. Customer support is available via phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking’s coverage is limited by the cellular coverage available in the United States and Canada. Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot guarantee cellular coverage in all areas of the United States, Canada, or neighboring countries.
- Cellular coverage and networks are imperfect by nature and the connection of Rhino Fleet Tracking GPS tracking devices to the network cannot be guaranteed any more than a cell phone can be guaranteed to keep continual connection.
- Damage to the GPS vehicle tracking unit will typically result in a loss of connection to the Rhino Fleet Tracking service.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot be held responsible for the use of vehicles tracked on its system. The actions and consequences of the driver’s actions, regardless of the use of the Rhino Fleet Tracking GPS tracking system, is the sole responsibility of the driver and/or entity responsible for the driver.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot guarantee the operation of the GPS tracking system in the event of natural or man made disasters affecting the cellular network, Internet, or the Rhino Fleet Tracking servers or their secure location.
- The installation of the Rhino Fleet Tracking device is the responsibility of the installer. Rhino Fleet Tracking cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle. It is the sole responsibility of the installer and/or entity responsible for the installation. Installers may contact Rhino Fleet Tracking at 1-800-293-0420 to ensure proper installation of the GPS tracking device.
- Our tracking devices may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others, or in violation of local, county, state or federal statutes. GPS tracking may be illegal in certain states or territories. In no way will Rhino Fleet Tracking, LLC. or its subsidiaries, dealers or partners be held responsible for inappropriate use of these products.
- Please notify us within 30 days if you wish for any reason to stop your service and return your equipment. Note that there are no refunds of any kind for activation, shipping, or monthly service charges, as the costs for these services were incurred immediately upon activation and shipment of the device(s).
- For AOBRD and ELD systems, new, unused hardware (units and associated cables) can be returned to us within 30 days, but a 40% restocking fee will apply. We cannot accept returns or issue refunds for Garmin displays, Android devices, or associated equipment.
- Rhino Fleet Tracking makes no representations regarding fit for use of any of it’s systems, or compliance with any requirement. Customers are solely responsible for selecting the right system for their needs.
Rhino Fleet Tracking is committed to protecting any personal information that you provide to us. In particular, we believe it is important for you to know how we treat information about you that we may receive from this Web site.
In general, you can visit this web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. Our web servers also seek (as many web sites do) to place a “cookie” (a small data file) on your computer’s hard drive which allows the server to identify the computer when it visits again in order to track statistical information about navigation to and throughout certain areas of our site and to promotions on other sites. This cookie is not used to obtain your name or any personal data. The information that is tracked is used only for internal purposes, such as to improve site navigation and to measure the effectiveness of our promotional placements. It is not shared with anyone other than Rhino Fleet Tracking affiliates and contractors who assist Rhino Fleet Tracking in these efforts and who are bound to confidentiality. However, if you prefer not to accept cookies, you can set your browser to reject them or to alert you before one is placed.
In addition, there are portions of this web site where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request. The information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, or e-mail address.
We use a third-party technology to place our advertisements on other web sites. This technology will install a small “cookie” file on your computer when you view our ad. These cookies will not contain any information that personally identifies you (such as your name or e-mail address) but they will contain a randomly generated number that is unique to your browser and can be recognized by a “Web Beacon” (transparent GIF file) on our site if you click through to our site from one of our ads. This allows us to keep track of how many unique visitors we have to our site and from what ads they entered, so that we can measure the effectiveness of our ads and ad placements. The privacy policies of the web sites on which we advertise, and through which the cookies are installed should inform you about the cookie, and you may of course set your browser to reject cookies. To learn more about the third-party ad-serving technology that we use, cookies, and how to “opt-out,” please email email@example.com
This web site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
Use of Collected Information
By submitting a request form on any of the Rhino Fleet Tracking web properties or online offers, I authorize Rhino Fleet Tracking or their affiliates to contact me by telephone and/or email in respect to this offer and any new offers made available in the future.
Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
When other information is collected from you, such as your name and e-mail address, we generally let you know at the time of collection how we will use the personal information. Usually, we use the personal information you provide only to respond to your inquiry or to process your request (such as to receive information about our services). This information may be shared with other Rhino Fleet Tracking businesses, but only if necessary to fulfill your request or for related purposes.
We may share the personal information you provide with other companies or affiliates. These companies are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide. We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any outside third-parties for their marketing use. We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to protect your account from fraud).
Phone Call Information
If you call a telephone number listed on our web site, we may collect personal information from you, including your name and telephone number through caller identification and reverse call technology. We also may record the telephone conversation. We record the telephone conversation to track the performance of our advertisements and for quality assurance purposes. We do not record the calls for the purpose of collecting your personal information. If we record the telephone conversation, we will notify you before the conversation begins. In addition to Rhino Fleet Tracking, the only parties that have access to the recording are the telephone service provider and Rhino Fleet Tracking contractors and affiliates who assist strictly in the efforts described in this paragraph, and who are bound by confidentiality.
By providing my contact information and telephone number, I expressly authorize Rhino Fleet Tracking or their affiliates to contact me at the telephone number that I have provided and/or the email address that I have provided, even though I may have previously chosen to have the telephone number that I provided or the email address that I provided added to any Do-Not-Call List or anti-spam list including the lists maintained by Rhino Fleet Tracking or their affiliates or any local, state, or federal government agency. I further acknowledge that by submitting this request, Rhino Fleet Tracking or their affiliates have my permission to contact me via telephone and/or email.
Links to Other Sites
Rhino Fleet Tracking’s web site may contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
Security of Collected Information
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those Rhino Fleet Tracking workers who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Workers who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
Creation, Migration and Use of User Lists. Rhino Fleet Tracking must have all rights necessary to create or otherwise obtain User Lists, migrate User Lists to, and use User Lists on, the Google Display Network. Google will not allow another advertiser to use your User List without your consent.
Selection and Targeting Restrictions. Rhino Fleet Tracking may not use User Lists to select or target advertisements (i) based on past or current activity by Users on adult or gambling sites, government agency sites, or sites directed at children under the age of 13 years or (ii) based on other inferred or actual sensitive information (including without limitation, health or medical history or information, financial status or other detailed information pertaining to a person’s finances, racial or ethnic origins, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of any crime, political opinions or beliefs, trade union membership, or sexual behavior or orientation).
PII Restrictions. Rhino Fleet Tracking may not, for the purpose of serving Ads, directly associate and store personally identifiable information (“PII”) with the User Cookie without robust notice of, and the User’s prior affirmative (i.e., “opt-in”) consent.
Advertising Cookies Policy. Rhino Fleet Tracking’s use of the User Cookie via a User List is subject to this Interest Based Advertising Policy and the Google Advertising Cookies Policy. Google’s use of User Lists is also subject to this Interest Based Advertising Policy and the Google Advertising Cookies Policy.
DoubleClick Boomerang and User List Services. Rhino Fleet Tracking may not use a User List created via DoubleClick’s Boomerang or User List services on the Web Properties unless the sites from which those User Cookies were compiled (i) properly discloses the data collection and usage contemplated by this Interest Based Advertising Policy and (ii) complies with the privacy and notice requirements of this Interest Based Advertising Policy.
User List Transparency. Rhino Fleet Tracking grants to Google the right, should Google elect to do so, to display to any User that is part of Rhino Fleet Tracking’s User Lists that the User is on at least one of Rhino Fleet Tracking’s User Lists, along with displaying Rhino Fleet Tracking’s domain or display name.
In Ads Notice Labeling. Google may also, should Google elect to do so or should Customer request Google to do so, label advertisements served based on User Lists with notices or overlays intended to advise Users that the advertisements are based on User Lists, and Rhino Fleet Tracking may not modify or obscure these labels.
Conflicts. If Rhino Fleet Tracking is using third-party ad serving in order to serve Interest-Based Advertisements, then Rhino Fleet Tracking needs to comply with both the Third-Party Ad Serving Policy and this Interest Based Advertising Policy. To the extent there is any conflict between this Interest Based Advertising Policy and the Third-Party Ad Serving Policy then Rhino Fleet Tracking needs to comply with the version of the conflicting provision in this Interest Based Advertising Policy.
Changes to this Policy