Rhino Fleet Tracking with Amazon Alexa Help
Welcome to the Rhino Fleet Tracking with Amazon Alexa help page.
We are so excited to bring to you, our customers, this new feature to tracking your fleet with Rhino. The video to the left and the content below will hopefully help as you begin using Rhino Fleet Tracking with Amazon Alexa to track your fleet – using your voice!
We will be working on new features but wanted to give you the ability to use these now and add on as we learn more about how our customers will benefit from all that Alexa can do.
So, please let us know what you like and how we might improve it.
Connect. Then Communicate.
Connect the Rhino Fleet Tracking Skill in your Amazon Alexa App
- When prompted, login with your Rhino account credentials
Start communicating with Alexa about your Rhino Vehicles
- “Alexa, ask Rhino ‘where are my vehicles?’”
- “Alexa, ask Rhino ‘who is at The Office?’
Additional Tips and Suggestions:
- Create Landmarks
- Use numbers in vehicle names
- Use driver names for vehicles
- Assign drivers to vehicles