Trailer Trackers Explained
The video on the left gives a brief explanation of the two battery-powered trailer and equipment tracking devices offered by Rhino Fleet Tracking. Battery life of these trackers can range from 2-3 years.
Rechargeable Trailer Tracking Devices are also available. These tracking devices last over 2 years on a single charge and can be configured to change reporting patterns based on external power availability. Hook and Drop options are available as well.
3G Battery Powered Trailer Tracker
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- 2-3 Years of Battery Life
- Field-Changable, “off-the-shelf”, Batteries
- IP69K Rated for Waterproof and Dust Proof
- Multiple Configurations
- Easily Mountable
- Alerts on Movement (when configured to do so)
Easily Track Your Trailers and Equipment
Trailer Tracking Devices for Over-The-Road, Storage Fleets, Drop Trailers, etc…
Rhino Fleet Tracking sources the best, US-engineered GPS tracking devices to deliver the right solution for your business.
- Battery-Only Devices
- Externally-Powered with Battery Backup
- Solar/Externally-Powered/Battery Devices
- Infrequent Location Information
- Very Frequent Location Information
- Hook & Drop Locates
Trailer Tracker Configurations
With a variety of trailer tracking devices available, Rhino can fit the right solution to your business problems.
- Infrequent Locates for longest battery life
- Motion-Based Locates on battery to track 3rd party shipping
- Tethered/Untethered tracking options for dedicated trailers (Used to track company-owned trailers carried by OO’s or 3rd party drivers)
- USPS-Compliant tracking solutions
- CMDA and 3G options on the Verizon and AT&T networks
- T-Mobile options for maximum value
Trailer Tracking Device Types
- Low profile, Battery-Only trailer tracker with IP 69K Rating
- Rechargeable/Tethered Trackers with long off-power life
- Solar Tracking Devices
Key features of Rhino Fleet Tracking’s trailer and equipment tracking service
Continuous Visibility of Trailers, Containers, and Equipment
Our GPS trailer tracking systems allow you to monitor large assets from any location and in real-time. Maintain constant visibility of trailers, containers, and other equipment on GoogleMaps®, in real time, for maximum control of your customers’ goods or your own assets.
Trailer tracking gives you the ability to receive regular updates on the progress of shipments, because you’re able to see your asset’s location during the entire route. This transmittal of information via GPS trailer tracking allows you to cut lead times and maximize efficiencies with up-to-the-minute shipment status updates.
Better Equipment Usage
When you know exactly where your equipment is, there’s no need to waste time and fuel going from location to location find it. GPS trailer tracking allows you to manage equipment usage more effectively, which in turn reduces fuel costs and goes a long way towards eliminating waste.
Monitoring trailers, cargo, and equipment from remote locations allows you to anticipate and avoid equipment or operational problems, decrease losses, and better plan for routine maintenance procedures, reducing overall maintenance costs. And all of this is accomplished in real time.
Greater Trailer, Equipment, & Cargo Security
Constant GPS tracking of trailers or a piece of equipment provides greater security for valuable goods and, in the event of threat or theft, greatly increases the likelihood of asset recovery.
Investing in Rhino Fleet Tracking’s GPS trailer tracking system is an easy decision. Our Cloud-hosted trailer-tracking platform provides the perfect all-in-one solution for managing your organization’s valuable assets.
GPS Vehicle Tracking or Real Time GPS Tracking provides up-to-the-minute location information on your fleet when they are away from the office.
- OBD II Tracking Devices
- Installed Tracking Devices
- ELD/EOBR Tracking for Hours of Service
- Fleet Tracking API’s and Integrations
- Fully Featured GPS tracking
- Garmin® Navigation integrations