The impact of COVID-19 is According to the CDC, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. We know a lot of businesses are essential and have to stay on the roads, so let’s do our part to reduce the spread if we can.
Share these tips from the CDC and Rhino Fleet Tracking to best protect your mobile workers.
Here’s what to do:
Wash Your Hands Frequently
- It is recommended to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, especially after leaving public places or interacting people.
- Avoid touching face or rubbing eyes with unwashed hands.
Wear A Cloth Mask
- The virus is mostly spread from person to person interaction. A good cloth mask will prevent the virus from entering your respiratory system.
- Here are some tips on getting a good mask.
Sanitize and Disinfect your Carriables
- Phones, computers, tablets and and other carriable items should be disinfected before use to avoid cross contamination.
- Sanitize work stations and other areas you are coming into contact with.
- Avoid cross contamination by cleaning inside vehicles and steering wheels regularly.
Practice Social Distancing
- Limit your time interacting with people while on the go as this is the most common way the virus spreads.
- Continue to stay about 6 feet away from others. There is no substitute for avoiding contact purposefully.
We hope that all businesses are able to put these tips to use as we continue to fight against COVID-19 together.